Thursday, June 3, 2010

Like Why???...


Ok so... today I was walking down the street and I saw this guy walking with his friends and I usually dont pay much attention when Im late rushing to get to class.... But this dude had on those damn THICK ASS SOLE SKETCHERS.... HELL YEA!

Now I was totally blown Im like so people actually wear these shoes???... Im for each and everyone unique style but.... aren't these shoes what disabled people wear??? you know one leg longer then the other type of thing?????!!!

So... I guess people actually do wear theses " Shape Ups".... Go figure. I wonder what next people will be sporting...

1 comment:

  1. Stop hatin... I saw the girl advertising them in a commercial.. and the way I look w/ no clothes I might invest in a pair... ur sis already in line paying for hers (on some keep the reciept shit)

    ReplyDelete