Tuesday, June 1, 2010

WELCOME!!!

Hey All!!

So this is my first post... dont have much to say right now (watching family guy and am kinna distracted lol), but I wanted to welcome you.

Whats this blog about you ask?!.... It just me and what goes through my head. Im have very random thoughts and all my friends told me to get a twitter or get a blog... as you can see I went with a blog lol.... Twitter Sux (ill prob bow down in a few months and get one lol)

So a little about me... hmmm well the obvious, Im a black girl (duh). Im from Philly and am just living day to day, doin the usual eat...sleep...school..drinking lol repeat!!.

Right now Im in Grad school in Ohio---- Not feeling ohio.... but another day we will have that discussion... but yea Go buckeyes, I guess...

So yea... enough about me, you will soon see im a funny individual and go off the random bullshit.

Lata Gatorz

No comments:

Post a Comment