Friday, March 4, 2011

New Video from Bruno Mars


I think I wanna fedora. He just makes it looks so cute!...lol


Mr. Bruno Mars has a kinda/sorta new album out (I think it came out in Dec 2010) I picked it up a few weeks back. I was kinna impressed. The dude has talent writing, producing and singing. He also wrote and produced 'Billionaire' with Travis and 'Nothing on you' with B.O.B. I believe this new video is his fourth single from his debut album.

Check it out folks... There is more to life then Rap and R&B black people- He said he sings 'Doo Wop'


His singles which you prob heard on the radio include

1) Grenade
2) Just the way you are
3) liquor store blues
4) new* lazy song



These are prob my favorite songs on the album and they def give you a different texture and mood with each sound bite. When an artist puts out this many different types of single releases on his first album.... you deff wanna take some notes!

His band Live at NBA ALL STAR






OH MY GOD THIS IS GREAT!!!!! LOL

P.S. As my sister said to me while we were listening... " Hey, isn't he the guy who plead guilty for doing coke a few days ago." I replied "yea we all make mistakes, but he always looks like he is having fun lol"

No comments:

Post a Comment