Thursday, March 3, 2011

Marsha is STILL doing her thing...

MARSHA HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!!

My girl Marsha from the group Floetry has a new Album out called Late Night Early Mornings... I picked it up and LOVE it. I have always loved the group Floetry, I've seen them live a few times, I also have their Cd's. I follow Marsha on twitter and she loves her fans and so I give much respect to her for staying connected. Marsha also wrote/ produced a lot of your favorite songs and u just didnt know it... most notable was Butterflies by Micheal Jackson was written by her.

....on the real you CAN'T deny her talent... Lyrics and voice are always on point!



Anyway long story short... Read the article below, support Marsha, support talent.

Voice Online :: Still floetic


P.S. Marsha lives in my hometown Philly aka illadel representer!!!


One for the history books... Say yes. I will prob make one of my future kids to this...lol


No comments:

Post a Comment