Thursday, January 27, 2011

Id Rather Go Naked!!!


As some of you all know I am a Pescetarian meaning I eat only organic Fish, no other meats. I do hope one day to become a full vegan, eating no meat or dairy products (now that's dedication).

I think becoming a vegetarian is a great choice for people in several ways. The first being that I am not adding to the lives of animals being slaughtered for their meat and second I am not helping to produce senseless killings for clothes.

Peta (people for the ethical treatment of animals) has also been doing a campaign called, "Id rather Go Naked Then wear Fur". I believe that becoming aware of the actual process is part of the misconception a lot of Americans have.



Anyway, long story short, Taraji P. Henson (who I love) has decided to go without clothes in her new ad for Peta, and she looks great and its for a great cause.

I personally believe that more African Americans should start investigating what they wear and what they put into there mouths.

Becoming a vegetarian/vegan/ Pescetarian is hard.... the temptation is great, but you honestly feel better about your body and your health after making this commitment.

*and side note maybe this will cut down on the obese rate in America... I don't know just a thought, although Ive never heard of a fat person who just ate plants...

No comments:

Post a Comment