Friday, June 25, 2010

Like Why???...

Ummm... Like why???

I didn't think people, especially young people, still smoked cigarettes.... I walk around OSU's campus and Im amazed at the amount of people who continue to chain smoke knowing that this will lead to unhealthy results. Its 2010 people. Its not a rumor or hype, It will eventually kill you!

I admit it I have smoked a time or two and have experienced with different types of "products" lol, but never got attached to it like these chimney round here!

Here are my Top 5 reasons why people shouldn't smoke!

1) CANCER- I guess you wanna die huh?!, Dummy!. Stop tryna look cool cuz its NOT.

2) It stinks and so do you and the people around you!. And home girl that damn spray is not covering the smell! NOW, you smell like a cheap tramp that has been on the corner chain smoking waiting for the next Joe lol.

3) It's not cute - so stop doing it cause your friends are...Peer pressure is something. I know, trust me lol.

4) It expensive - Id rather buy clothes idk bout you but cigs are $$$ down the drain

5) Turn off- guys and girls both claim that this is the #1 turn off for both sex's, yup thats why your single!!

P.S. If your offended by this post.... Stop smoking becasue I did this for you seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment