Wednesday, February 15, 2012

RIP Whitney

So by now everyone knows Ms. Whitney Houston has passed on and I know what a great voice she has.... I was stunned the first several hours when I found out. But then my thoughts went to her teenage daughter Bobbi Kristina, the two of them were very close.

This may sound old but I remember when Whitney was pregnant with her.

I found this old video of Whitney and her daughter and by watching this video you can tell these 3 FACTS about Whitney......

Whitney had a lot of demons in her closet (drugs use) but three things I know for a FACT!!!

1. She was a women of GOD, she started in the church singing and ended her last performance singing Jesus Loves ME.

2. She loved her daughter so much!!!, as seen in this video. They were always together.

3. She had the best voice in the entire WORLD!!!as seen in this video as well...


RIP Whitney


No comments:

Post a Comment