Monday, April 25, 2011

High-End Burger Joints Raise The Stakes : NPR

High-End Burger Joints Raise The Stakes : NPR

First, let me just say since our president went to five guys... this fanchies has exploded... from gourmet burger chain restaurants is now becoming the new place to eat.


My friends, let me just say today I was so happy I couldn't believe it... Now, what most people don't know is that I am a fat kid, not really but in my mind & I love good food.

So long story short a friend of mine who knows I am a vegetarian said after we left the mall we should go to this burger place which I was a little confused about, but she quickly said they have veggie burgers... I became elated! (not many fast food places carry veggie burgers.)

So anyway she took me to a place called ELEVATION BURGER.... Its really like the healthy version of five guys mixed with chipotle organic-ness lol.

Please check this place out.

http://www.elevationburger.com

You can go have great meal and not feel bad about it.
PA- 50 E Wynnewood Rd, Lower Merion, PA 19096

Elevation burger's has two types of veggie burgers and regular cheese burgers and double stack burgers (all organic toppings and farm raised grass feed beef). Like five guys ELEVATED BURGER has fries but they are healthy made with olive oil instead. They also have old fashioned sodas and milk shakes. They have side salads with maderian oranges... didn't try but deffinatly looks good.

Anyway I do like five guys so dont get me wrong... great fries and so I hear great burgers lol... They only have grill cheese for vegetarians but its all good with toppings and such but ELEVATION BURGER blew my socks off with its greatness today and had to share!!

P.S. I gotta try this other place Rays Hell Burgers and get back to you soon, apparently the Pres also went here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment