Sunday, March 27, 2011

Babies & Mamas: Should Childless Women Under 25 Date Men With Kids? | Bitchie Life

Would you date a guy with kids???


Babies & Mamas: Should Childless Women Under 25 Date Men With Kids? | Bitchie Life



Me personally, yes I could and have dated a guy with kids, but he would have to have the drama thing under control... He would also have to be a strong presence in his kids life (I hate deadbeat dads).


I do however agree with this quote from the article " Life under 25 shouldn’t consist of carriages and cradles. It should consist of college and cocktails."


But with that being said I have two godkids and Im older then they mommas and Im 25.... but hey so is life lol. I know I dont want kids for another few years, but they life not mine. Love the kiddies tho.


So what do yall think?...Under 25 women date men with kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment