Saturday, July 10, 2010

The NEW Miami Heat

So by now we all know that LBJ has left the poor and broken hearted Clevland Cavaliers...





My personal reaction is in the minority being that I live in Ohio. I think this is an excellent deal and offer for all three parties involved, CB, DWade, and LBJ.

I believe the whole state of Ohio is pissed at LBJ bc he left and didn’t look back.... hmmm ok. Maybe I can see your point. You supported this man and now he leaves you, sounds like a romantic movie, He broke your heart Ohio ok I get it... burning his jersey.... a little much and a bit childish.

Be glad for him Ohio, he put you guys on the damn map!. He did more for that city then you can imagine.

Now to the owner that is bitter. Suck it up and go BUY another player. I believe this is the new form of indentured slavery if you ask me. The owners trade and barging for players (mostly black) to the highest bidder for their strength and profit making ability,.... anyway so go figure he is mad he lost his prize possession cattle, LBJ.

Now on to LBJ, I think this is a smart move and a business move. The man simply wants to win, and attention OHIO ---> Money can’t buy that!



Please comment. I want to know what yall think as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment