Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Top 12 Gorgous Black Men

So whats a Blog without SEXY men???

Here are my Top Pix of Sexy Men. Each one has a sexy swag that is undeniable and irresistible.
I tried to get a little bit of everything on the list.
(Actually doing this showed me what I like in guys, never really thought I had a "TYPE", but I think I do lol, random but honest.)

So ladies please tell me if I left someone off... I'm sure I did... Enjoy :)


Common: Rapper, Actor &
My future husband and baby daddy!!!
Love his swagger :)



1) Floyd Mayweather: Boxing Champion
My little chocolate chip with the bright smile :)




2) Micheal Early: Actor
Cute smile don't you agree? lol




3) Oguchi Onyew: Professional Football ( American Soccer) Player from Nigeria
Ain't nothing sexier then some new and fresh sexiness lol



4) George Wilson: NFL Football Player
Love'n the gray eyes (yup look closely) He also does community service with children! (plus +)





5) Carmelo Anthony: NBA Player
Love his Bmore Swag and his cutie son






6) Blair Underwood: Actor
Older sexiness is always a good look with Blair.




7) Jesse Williams: Actor and Teacher
From Philly and former Teacher, umm perfect match!




8) Idris Elba: Actor
Those eyes... Just damn sexiness, mature sexiness too!
I love his accent, I swear Im gonna marry a British man.




9) Boris Kodjoe: Actor
Oldie but goodie.... been around for awhile but still has swag.


10) Nelly: Rapper
DAMN... Makin the dirty south look good in tighty whites.




12)- Terrance Howard:Actor and Musician
Mature and still lookin good, cant hate on that.



11)- Djimon Hounsou: Actor
I love his skin color, and accent!.
I like the naked pic he has when he was modeling but thought this was more PG lol
Kimora sure is lucky :)



Hope you enjoyed. I will be doing a European edition soon!! I don't discriminate lol

4 comments:

  1. Umh the past 3 months made me realize I had a type ( shout out to my favorite fish) and let me just say I'm all about Dwyane Wade.... Luv him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXCUSE ME!
    Not a single person I texted made the list!
    And why is the list all chocolate?!
    Can't we get some vanilla or some swirls going on?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you checked, it said she had a European list coming soon. and also some of thoes people are "swirls" or bi-racial (Jesse Williams and Mike Early), who I agree are both sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list I agree....I'm suprised there is no Tyson on this list...You use to LOVE him....I like Reggie Bush as well...but now that he is with Kim Idk....Takes away from his sexiness...

    ReplyDelete